KERING EYEWEAR - IT Senior Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
We are looking for an IT Senior Analyst – Sales and Distribution.
The candidate will be part of IT Project Management team and will work in a modern and international contest to provide the best IT solutions and related IT projects. In addition, the IT Senior Analyst will be the liaison between company departments, IT Partners, and the main internal contact for the projects, which will be assigned.
How you will contribute
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to SAP Solution Application for Sales departments (mainly based on SAP FMS);
- Understanding internal requirements and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue (mainly with Customer Service & Sales);
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, business rules, mock-up, or other detailed deliverables;
- Project Management responsibilities (timings, technical goals);
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Coordination of External Consultants;
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Project Manager for internal follow up of IT projects and for proposal of new solutions (system based and/or process) in order to improve the overall process and the satisfactions.
Who you are:
- Master Degree in Business or Industrial / Management Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a consulting firm
- Experience in SAP SD with focus on planning topics (ATP, Allocation, PIR)
- Experience on Demand Planning integrated software with SAP
- Experience in Fashion or Consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of English
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Kering Eyewear is a company of Kering Group.
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watchmaking: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time