KERING EYEWEAR - Stagiaire JR Product Manager
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
PADOVA - Italy
How you will contribute
- You will support to act as interface between internal departments involved in the product development process, including external interaction with suppliers;
- You will be asked to organize meetings for the product development calendar, starting from the Debriefing Session to the delivery of the first set of samples; You will also help to:
- ensure proper circulation of technical information in order to start the execution of the prototypes.
- guarantee the complete oversight and timing of the product development process for the creation of the global collection
- ensure the preparation of all documentation necessary to enhance the launch of the collections
- maintain the progress of the product development plan reporting to the Head of each Department critical paths; proposing solutions and measures designed to ensure the deadlines established in the product development calendar with the objective to achieve given quality and cost objectives
- provide proactive and supportive management to the Brand, ensuring the information is always current and available to the entire team;
- interface continuously with suppliers, researching centers and other players relevant to find out new solutions, technologies, methodologies, to test and submit for approval to the head of the Department.
Who you are
The ideal candidate has
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Fashion Luxury Management field;
- strong passion for Fashion and Luxury businesses,
- proven organizational and time management skills,
- entrepreneurship and innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork,
- analytical skills and problem-solving approach,
- flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks,
- good knowledge of English.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time