GUCCI Casual Client Advisor
Gucci - Casual
Sydney - Australia
Join a leading team in providing customers with excellent service and contributing to the achievement of the store's monthly sales target.
How you will contribute
• Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a consumer-centric culture
• Work autonomously to build relationships with new and existing clients
• Contribute to achieving the sales targets defined each month and maximize the business potential of the stores
• Uphold respect of Gucci standards and procedures/guidelines on clienteling
• Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
• Must have full availability across Monday - Sunday
• Previous experience in luxury retail would be advantageous
• A brand ambassador with a passion for delivering great service
• A team player willing to work together in achieving store targets and KPIs
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication both verbal and written
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time