The Kering share
|Stock market||NYSE Euronext Paris|
|Exchange||Eurolist Compartment A (Large Caps)|
|Introduction date||25/10/1988 on the second market then in the CAC 40 on 9/02/1995|
|Number of shares
|Main shareholders||Artémis (40.9% of share capital as of 12/31/2012)|
|Tickers||ISIN code: FR 0000121485
Reuters code: KER.PA
Bloomberg code : KERFP
14 rue Rouget de Lisle
92862 Issy les Moulineaux Cedex 9
Last update : June 2013
Dividend for financial year 2012
At the Combined General Meeting on June 18, 2013, shareholders approved a cash payment for the 2012 dividend, corresponding to €3.75 per share (up 7% on the previous year), as well as a stock dividend to be paid in the form of Groupe Fnac shares.
Thus, Kering distributed to its shareholders, as a payment in full of dividends in respect of 2012 (an interim dividend of €1.50 having been paid on January 24, 2013) a supplementary cash dividend of €2.25 and a dividend in the form of Groupe Fnac shares in the ratio of 1 Groupe Fnac share for every 8 Kering shares held.
The dividend, the ex-date and the date of payment are proposed by the Board of Directors and approved at the Combined General Meeting.
To obtain the dividend, you have to hold at least one Kering share the day before the date of payment.
June 20 (before market opening):
- Detachment of rights and payment of additional Kering cash dividend in respect of 2012 (€2.25 per Kering share). The ex-date for such dividend stated in Kering prior publications remains unchanged; the payment date is, however, moved forward from June 25 to June 20, 2013. Kering shareholders whose shares have been registered for accounting purposes in accounts held in their name by the close of the business day prior to the date of detachment (i.e. at close of business on June 19, 2013) will be entitled to receive allotment rights for Groupe Fnac shares;
- Detachment of allotment rights for Groupe Fnac shares and commencement of delivery of Groupe Fnac shares;
June 2013: First listing of Groupe Fnac allotment rights and Groupe Fnac shares on Euronext Paris.
September 30, 2013: End of listing period of Groupe Fnac allotment rights in respect of Groupe Fnac shares. Recording of allotment rights in the delisted shares section of Euronext Paris.
May 15, 2015: End of recording of Groupe Fnac allotment rights in the delisted shares section of Euronext Paris.
The dividend is the part of the net annual profit which is distributed to the shareholders.
The dividend is automatically paid, without any specific required procedure from the shareholder.
- For holders of administered registered shares and bearer shares, your financial intermediary will credit your account according to the number of shares you own.
- For holders of ordinary registered shares, CACEIS will send to you a letter-check or will wire the amount to your bank account on the date the dividend is paid.
Dividend for financial year 2011
A dividend of €3.50 per share has been paid on 7 May 2012.
Gucci is a subsidiary of Kering which holds 100% of its stock shares at 12/31/2012.
Gucci is not listed on the NY stock exchange any longer, since April, 28 2004.
The Euronext Amsterdam shares ceased trading on Euronext on July 1, 2004.
Puma is a subsidiary of Kering which holds 83% of its stock shares at 12/31/2012.
Puma is listed on the Francfort stock exchange market.
Black Out Periods
In accordance with the existing rules relating to insiders’ abstention requirements within the Group, the Insider Good Practices Committee decided that the black-out periods applicable for the year 2013 would be set up as follows:
- from January 16 to February 15, 2013 included
(30 calendar days before publication of the annual accounts at December 31, 2012 + 1 day after publication) ;
- from April 11 to 26, 2013 included
(15 calendar days before publication of the revenues of the 1st Quarter of 2013 + 1 day after publication) ;
- from June 26 to July 26, 2013 included
(30 calendar days before publication of the half-yearly accounts at June 30, 2013 + 1 day after publication) ;
- from October 10 to 25, 2013 included
(15 calendar days before publication of the revenues of the 3rd Quarter 2013 + 1 day after publication ).