The Kering share
|Stock market||NYSE Euronext Paris|
|Exchange||Eurolist Compartment A (Large Caps)|
|Introduction date||25/10/1988 on the second market then in the CAC 40 on 9/02/1995|
|Number of shares
|Main shareholders||Artémis (40.9% of share capital as of 12/31/2013)|
|Tickers||ISIN code: FR 0000121485
Reuters code: KER.PA
Bloomberg code : KERFP
14 rue Rouget de Lisle
92862 Issy les Moulineaux Cedex 9
Last update : April 2014
Dividend for financial year 2014
The board of directors of 8 December 2014 has decided to distribute an interim dividend of €1.50 per share for the financial year 2014. This interim dividend will be paid on Monday 26 January 2015 on positions closed as of the evening of Friday 23 January 2015. The ex-dividend date will be Thursday 22 January 2015 in the morning.
The balance of the dividend for the financial year 2014 will be decided by the board of directors on 16 February 2015 and put to the vote at the next Annual General Meeting which will take place on 23 April 2015.
The ex-date and the date of payment are subject to the shareholder approval at the Annual General Meeting.
To obtain the dividend, you have to hold at least one Kering share the day before the date of payment.
Balance of the dividend – Estimated agenda*:
· Tuesday 28 April 2015: ex-date
· Wednesday 29 April 2015 (end of day): record date
· Thursday 30 April 2015: payment of the dividend
* subject to the approval of the AGM on 23 April 2015
The dividend is the part of the net annual profit which is distributed to the shareholders.
The dividend is automatically paid, without any specific required procedure from the shareholder.
1. For holders of administered registered shares and bearer shares, your financial intermediary will credit your account according to the number of shares you own.
2. For holders of ordinary registered shares, CACEIS will send to you a letter-check or will wire the amount to your bank account on the date the dividend is paid.
Dividend for financial year 2013
A cash dividend of €2.25 per share had been paid on May 13, 2014, in addition to the interim dividend of €1.50 paid on January 24, 2014.
Gucci is a subsidiary of Kering which holds 100% of its stock shares at 12/31/2013.
Gucci is not listed on the NY stock exchange any longer, since April, 28 2004.
The Euronext Amsterdam shares ceased trading on Euronext on July 1, 2004.
Puma is a subsidiary of Kering which holds 86% of its stock shares at 12/31/2013.
Puma is listed on the Francfort stock exchange market.