BOTTEGA VENETA - Supervisor (Brown Thomas, Dublin)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Dublin - Ireland
We are currently seeking a supervisor who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team in Brown Thomas, Dublin
How you will contribute:
- Act as point of reference when the Store Manager is not in store.
- Support the Store Manager to ensure that policies and procedures are properly followed.
- Handle client complaints or conflicts.
- Finalize sales targets achievements in line with company strategy
- Use effective selling techniques to maximize the business potential of the stores
- Supports the SM in finding effective solutions to maximize sales opportunities
- Contribute to build team working sharing information and best practices
- Collect and update customer information to ensure an efficient use of CRM and Client Book
- Uphold respect of the company standards and procedures
- Keep stock info updated and follow store-to- store transfer request procedures
- Inspires trust by displaying honesty and contributes to creating and maintaining a positive environment, especially in critical situations.
- Deliver excellence in customer service in alignment with the company standards and policies
- Identifies and evaluates deeply people’ strengths and areas of improvements based on observation and measurable results. Give effective feedback to obtain skills and performance improvement.
- Is in charge of delivering the monthly touch base with the supervision of the ASM or SM
- Guarantees all procedures are properly followed when SM or ASM are not there
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time