GUCCI - Customer Engagement Associate Manager
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
As a Customer Engagement Associate Manager for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.
How you will contribute
Assist the Customer Engagement Manager in the below responsibilities:
Retention and acquisition of top and high potential clients
- To retain and develop existing top and high potential customers
- To recruit and develop new potential customers
- Assist Client Engagement Manager to strengthen relationship and grow top and high potential clients through various client engagement touchpoints and activities
Effective Management of Client Engagement Activations and Initiatives
- Assist Client Engagement Manager to manage activations, gifting campaigns and Brand Experiences (if any) in line with Worldwide and Regional strategy, responsible for liaising with Store Teams and internal stakeholders in the execution.
- Lead projects linked to in-store activations (E.g: product launches) and coordinate with Customer Engagement Specialist.
- Responsible for drafting proposals and producing qualitative and analytics reports post-events
- To implement a systematic tracking of Client Engagement Actions
Analytics and Insights
- Analyze and segment database to target clients for each activation/campaign
- Generate reports and analysis to measure results and ROI on activations/campaigns
Coaching and Motivating Store Teams
- With the Customer Engagement Manager and the Store Managers, coach & inculcate “Client Centric” Mindset in New/Junior CA
- To identify potential customers with CAs & work with him/her in formulating engagement actions/follow ups
Who you are
- A degree in a related discipline
- Proven experience in similar business partnering role, minimum 5 years experience
- Proven strong operational performance within a high volume and high turnover retail environment,
- with analytics excellence.
- Other skills and abilities
- Proven ability to work in highly pressured roles and situations
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills used to lead, grow and develop the team by example
- Proficiency in using technology and/or learning about updated technologies
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Mature, meticulous and able to handle confidential information with care
- People-orientated with the ability to handle employee situations
- Ability to travel frequently for business
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time