GUCCI Global Product Care Projects and Business Performance Manager
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
The role is responsible for leading and managing the overall delivery of multiple core projects related to the GPC department. Furthermore, he/she drives Product Care business performance monitoring and improvement, ensuring the respect of company targets and proposing new ideas and business models in line with the continuous evolution of Product Care positioning and Brand image.
- Heading the Business Analysis office, the role will be responsible to produce regular and ad hoc PC performance reports, business analyses and proposal of new models to analyze and monitor product care processes and their respective performance and KPIs.
- The role will participate in the discussions with the regions and all departments involved in Product Care activities, with focus to drive the overall performance, client satisfaction, new projects, lead times, teams, and organization.
- The role will be a key point of reference to facilitate regional performance improvement, sharing best practices, collecting action plans and monitoring improvements.
- The role will be responsible to orchestrate the consolidation of several data points (NPS, KPIs, project roll out in the regions etc) to represent the voice of customer on service level and expectations on product quality performances.
- The role will be pivotal in providing a consistent overview of the overall performance at WW level, ensuring coordination and alignment for all the activities concerning consolidated analysis at department level.
- The role will be responsible for leading and managing the overall delivery of multiple core projects related to the GPC department, liaising with regional product care centers and global product care teams to set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing progress to ensure that cross-functional projects are consistently delivered on time and on budget.
- The role will propose new business ideas, developing business cases, evaluating new strategic opportunities and being also an incubator for solutions to enhance customer experience and to spread Product Care contents and tools along the full customer journey.
- The role will support the Global Head of Product Care, to sponsor the proposition, to celebrate results and to create awareness and visibility around Product Care function.
- The role will guide the project of the renovation of the After Sales Management System, also providing a key contribution on the design of IT solutions and requirements definition.
- Graduate degree, preferably in Management Engineering/IT Engineering
- +4 years of proven working experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical profile with experience in functional analysis, process reengineering and systems design, preferably with a global scope
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with ERP system
- Agile approach, preferably with practical knowledge of the main tools (e.g. Jira)
- Very good communication skills
- Strong problem solver with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must
- Strong multitasking approach
- Ability to interact at various organizational levels, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- People management skills
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.