BALENCIAGA Digital Marketing Manager
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
Develop China Digital Marketing Plan to in line with Global Vision
- Develop Digital Marketing Plan and Annual Budget.
- Work with APAC regional head on content strategy on each China social platforms.
- Adapt a China social calendar based on global initiative and local market needs.
- Provide digital marketing trends and innovations, consumer online behavior and insight report, as well as competitors' activities reports
Manage Brand Owned Social Media Platforms in China and Optimize the Performance
- Set clear goals and tactics for each social platform.
- Adapt global campaign assets and copy for each social post.
- Manage campaign status and provide weekly and monthly analysis on KPIs.
- Develop more story telling angles and work with collaborators.
- Monitor social listening and competitors’ social activities in all aspects.
- Support CRM team on social CRM initiatives and manage agencies to provide tech support and data analysis.
Lead China Search Strategy, Innovation and Planning
- Optimize and customize search strategies in all key platforms to elevate users’ experience.
- Manage and evaluate existing search Brand Zone, keep exploring new opportunities and solutions.
- Work closely with PR team for content management and optimization.
Initiate China Social Campaigns and Supervise the Campaign Implementation
- Plan and execute 6-8 social commerce campaigns per year.
- Initiate campaign brief and communicate detailed assets requisition.
- Lead social agency on creative ideas generation, implementation, and evaluation.
- Work with Media team on digital media planning.
- Provide post campaign analysis with insights.
Who you are?
- Prior proven years of combined experience in communication, digital and ecommerce with international companies. Would consider different backgrounds including from agency, online retailers, luxury brands, cosmetic and media.
- Mature with strong leadership and able to communicate and collaborate effectively with all functional team at HQ and local level.
- Practical and knowledgeable experience of China market with a proven track record of effective marketing and digital initiatives, with the ability to drive performance.
- Extensive network in digital channels and social influencers.
- Goals oriented with details and analytical skills to prioritize tasks.
- Be a true team player with open conversation and project management skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PPT and analytical tools.
- Full time
- Mainland China