BALENCIAGA Digital Marketing Officer, China (Communication)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in developing and executing China social plan, search strategy, and new initiatives.
- Coordinate content adaptation on all owned social media platforms, mainly Weibo, WeChat, RED, and DouYin.
- Consolidate all digital assets requests and follow up the delivery to ensure those needs can catch up the campaign timeline. 3rd party platforms, e.g. Tmall, Shopping Malls, also included.
- Manage search brand zones content updates and consolidate traffic reports.
- Support in major projects implementation, e.g. Mini-Program execution, social CRM initiative.
- Monitor daily social comments and social sentiment.
- Deliver weekly and monthly social reports on key performance.
- Handle expenses and payment, admin and filing.
Who you are
- Prior experience in a multinational professional environment and have solid digital marketing experience.
Search planning and digital media buy negotiation experience is a plus.
- Good at campaign execution.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good creative sense on what works on social media.
- Sound understanding and insight on digital dynamic in China market.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, committed with a "can-do" attitude.
- Bachelor degree, good analytical skill and team work spirit.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Mainland China