BALENCIAGA Senior Digital Marketing Officer, China
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
This position is responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of digital marketing activities in China.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in developing and executing China social plan, search strategy, and new initiatives.
- Develop China Social Calendar for each owned social platform to in line with global launch schedule while also to align with local merchandise plan. Major focus on Weibo, WeChat, RED, and Douyin, but also to explore new and innovative platforms.
- Consolidate all digital assets requests and follow up the delivery to market to ensure assets availability can meet the campaign timeline.
- Manage search brand zones content updates and consolidate traffic reports.
- Monitor daily social comments and social sentiment.
- Deliver weekly and monthly social reports on key performance.
- Handle expenses and payment, admin and filing
- Prior experience in a multinational professional environment and have solid digital marketing experience.
- Search planning and digital media buy negotiation experience is a plus.
- Good at campaign execution.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Good creative sense on what works on social media.
- Sound understanding and insight on digital dynamic in China market.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, committed with a "can-do" attitude.
- Bachelor degree, good analytical skill and team work spirit.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
- Full time
- Mainland China