GUCCI Senior Client Advisor
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
• Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Consumer Centric Culture
• Build the relationship with/new and existing Consumers/Customers
• Achieve the Sales Target defined and maximize the business potential of the stores
• Uphold Respect of Gucci Standards and Procedures/Guidelines on Clienteling
• Perform other duties as assigned
Who you are
• Diploma or above in any disciplines
• Minimum 1 year experience in luxury retail industry
• Be brand ambassador and consumer centric focus
• Be supportive to the team courageously
• Energetic, pleasant and outgoing personality
• Good communication skills
• Candidates with more experience may be considered as Senior Sales
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong