KERING EYEWEAR Finance Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager who will report to Head of Korea as part of Korean team in Seoul.
Your opportunity :
Acting as overall coordinator and first-line advisor to the Head of Korea and Regional Finance Head on all finance-related matters, in order to achieve Net Sales, Profitability, FCF targets as well as other KPIs.
Responsible for all-rounded finance functions including directing and controlling the financial, management and cost accounting, taxation, treasury, credit management, budgeting and forecasting.
How you will contribute:
Financial Information and Control
- Oversee the timely and accurate issuance of financial information to the APAC Regional office and HQ.
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS.
- Ensure various tax filings are managed properly in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Review of full P/L, balance sheet and cash flow statement, such as variance vs. budget/forecast and report significant issues to management. Also provide insights and mitigation action recommendations.
- Partner with various functional heads on reviewing business performances.
- Monitor financial and operating metrics and measure performance accordingly.
- Oversee the financial operations of Korea subsidiary, ensure the control systems, policies and procedures are implementing properly.
- Provide support on financial analyses, such as pricing, cost, capital investments, contract reviews and profitability assessment etc.
- Manage the capital request and arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Monitor cash balances and cash-flow forecasts.
- Work with sales team and Regional credit function closely to identify potential credit risks.
- Ensure the KR subsidiary is fully comply with HQ credit policy.
- Work with regional office on credit insurance monitoring liaison with external insurer
- Monitor daily credit orders release.
- DSO improvement and monitoring.
- Lead the local finance team in Korea, provide training and guidance to the team.
- Recruit, empower and lead human capital in order to ensure achievement of expected results.
- Maintain local relationships with financial institutions, auditors, consultants etc.
- Work with other team heads for continuous operation process improvements.
- Ad-hoc projects as required by management team.
Who you are :
- Degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Professional Qualification in accountancy, such as CPA, will be an advantage.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a multi-national company.
- Experiences in modern matrix business organizations with are highly competitive, brand sensitive, service-oriented markets.
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, be able to work with demanding business partners from various backgrounds.
- Proven track record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Experience in change management projects involving organization, information systems, business approach.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, tax budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems, such as SAP, BPC and HFM.
- Excellent analytical skills and be able to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Strong coaching stills to foster the development of the team.
- Ability to think and act strategically with a strong focus on execution.
- Mature, self-motivation with positive attitude and good learning agility.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of