KERING EYEWEAR Logistic Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a logistic specialist who will report to Regional Logistic Manager as part of our dynamic logistic team in Hong Kong.
This role works closely with Sales, Customer Service and Finance teams to deliver logistics service in highest standard.
Work independently with supply chain, planning and logistics on delivering service excellence.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager Asia Pacific, to manage 3PL, forwarders and warehouse activities.
How you will contribute
- Liaise with forwarder and warehouse to ensure shipments deliver to Asia Pacific on time
- Liaise with APAC repair center to handle inbound and outbound activities
- Leading projects / programs in process development, continuous improvements and margin & profitability aspects
- Verification of supplier invoice, vendor invoice, freight invoice & warehouse invoices for manager’s payment approval
- Required experiences in ERP system (SAP) execution
- Support teams in samples goods, showroom and storeroom activities
- Support teams in import and export
- Prepare Invoice & Packing List & all necessary shipping documents for customs clearance
- Travel and working in warehouse may necessary
Who you are
· 2+ years of Logistics experience preferably in a retail/ luxury environment.
· Shipment, warehouse and project experience is an advantage
· Diploma/ degree in business administration/ Logistics, or equivalent business experience.
· Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows and after-sales
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel
· Working knowledge of SAP of advantage.
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Good written and verbal communication
· Collaborative team player
· Problem solver
· Can-do spirit
· Passionate and enthusiastic
· Strong sense of responsibility
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong