KERING Human Resources Executive
Kering - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
This position will manage the HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT within the Taipei for Kering Asia Pacific Limited, Taiwan Branch
How you will contribute
HR administration officer is responsible to deliver high quality services to all employee and HR, for processes in scope within the HRSS, in respect to local regulation and compliance.
Contributes to ensure that service agreements are met and processes are working efficiently and effectively at all times.
Responsible for regularly reviewing the administrative process and admin calendar within the HRSS, identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement.
Delivers daily operations and support Brands and Corporate projects where necessary.
- Ensure Service catalog understanding and support additional services implementation when not in place.
- Employee Arrival – Lifecycle - Termination: Prepare HR documents, employment contracts, addendum, offer letters (might be brand ownership according to local settings), statements, new hire guides…
- Maintain Contract templates for brands
- Register new employees to brands benefits programs (according to eligibility) and ensure their activation when join: Health coverage, meal voucher, corporate programs, …
- Document and keep up to date brands policies. Adapt and complete in case of new regulation
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, benefits partners; medical check, …
- Answer regular local legal & employment questions submitted by HR
- Require and check work permits and visa validity, in accordance with local regulation
- Maintain employees’ personal file and archive
Maintain Workday Employee master database
- Validate, check, collect missing information to maintain WD master database (HR Analyst security Role in WD)
- Work closely with each HRBP in the brand on WD usage and data completion.
- Explain HRSS processes and propose induction to new HR managers
- Check the evolution/updates in WD master data base, ensure consistency, collaborate with HRIS team
- Apply processes defined in the organization and propose update in case of change
- Advocate simplification and standardization
- Coordinate with payroll team to ensure data alignment or follow up on specific employee information
- Ensure data consistency with payroll engine (new value creation, suppression, …)
- Communicate about monthly cycles and calendar
Employee and Brands relations & Kering Connect
- First point of contact for brands HR: implement regular operating mechanisms with brands representatives, on services, quality, organization, workload to anticipate, specific request, ….
- Answer employees and HR queries from Kering Connect or reroute requests to the proper interlocutors when required
- Monitor requests SLA and support KPI analysis to implement continuous improvement
- Update the HR Knowledge Hub in country with all appropriate policies and document. Publish new articles to develop the Employee Self Service functionalities.
Absence Policies (might varies from one HRSS to another)
- In charge of all type of Absence when managed into WD (Absence partner security role)
- Has an excellent knowledge of the company’s/brand’s policies and relevant legislation
- In charge of the administrative validation of specific type of absence, submitted via WD by employee, with proven certificates/letters. Provide written communication to employees specifically for maternity/parternity/adoption leave
- Manage administrative part of sickness and long absence leave. Maintain local tracker (according to local regulation)
- Coordinates with payroll team to ensure payroll inputs and processing accurately
Audit & Compliance
- Perform regular audits on security roles to guarantee segregation of duty and access updates
- Support any internal or external audit (from local government agencies) directly in the HRSS or at Brand level
Who you are
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like Workday
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor and social laws
- High customer orientation and strong willingness to ensure employee satisfaction
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region