KERING Human Resources Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Assist in recruitment process including job posting, arranging interviews and ensure proper recording of candidate profiles
- Maintenance of employees e-Personal files
- Support employee onboarding process and drafting of employee movement announcements
- Prepare and create bi-weekly Time & Attendance report using ENTO for tracking of OT in Australia
- Update records on the employee staff purchase quota management system
- Support the team on the updates of statutory requirements for various markets in the region
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
Who you are
- Organized, meticulous and able to work independently
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team-player
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time