ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Department Manager - Women Accessories - Harrods
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an exceptional Department Manager - Women Accessories who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic Harrods’ team.
As a true ambassador of the brand, your natural leadership and strong commercial awareness will contribute to increase the corner performance. This is a fantastic chance to have a direct positive impact on the business results whilst directly managing a team and supporting the management of the corner.
How you will contribute
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base
- Analyse sales figures and CRM activity to devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals
- Maintain awareness of local and luxury market trends and monitor local competition activity.
- As a member of the management team, support Store Manager and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff
- Conduct in-store training, including induction of new staff into the store, on product knowledge, customer care and back-office activities
- Support with management of rotas and overtime
- Adhere and reinforce the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Collaborate with the Store Manager in order to ensure best possible management of store’s upkeep and maintenance
- Support with store operations activities in the most effective way, whilst minimizing costs
Who you are
- An experienced manager (5 years minimum) having a similar experience in luxury fashion
- A committed and open team player capable of driving and delivering outstanding commercial results
- A highly organised multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Creative, you demonstrate a strong touch for product
- You are fluent in English; any other languages a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom