ALEXANDER McQUEEN Facilities Specialist
Alexander McQueen - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
This role will be responsible for taking care of Alexander McQueen Operations Italian sites and facilities.
How you will contribute
- Providing support on facilities matters for all Italian sites of the company.
- Acting as the first point of contact for maintenance requests and liaising with suppliers accordingly.
- Acting as the main referent for the H&S consultant (RSPP) and company doctor, in order to evaluate and implement necessary H&S measures.
- Liasing with Kering departments (Facilities, Construction, Real Estate, Security) on an ad hoc basis.
- Working with all suppliers for sites within scope (e.g. cleaning, security, vending machines, maintenance) and supervising their work to ensure that it is conducted effectively and in line with security legislation (Dlg.s 81/2008).
- Collaborating with relevant departments on special projects (e.g. events, refurbishment of existing sites or opening of new sites).
- Organizing other activities as required (e.g. disinfestation).
Who you are
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience dealing with Health & Safety regulations.
- Experience in communicating and dealing with multiple suppliers.
- Good level of MS Office, and particularly MS Excel.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
- Good numerical skills.
- Can demonstrate organization and problem solving skills.
- Available to travel within Italy and, if necessary, abroad.
- Part time