Kering - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Kering is a global Luxury group managing the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewellery and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2020, Kering had 38,000 employees and consolidated revenues of €13.1 billion.
We are currently seeking an R2R Accountant who will report to the Financial Controller of Bottega Veneta UK & Ireland based in the Finance Shared Service Centre in Haywards Heath.
You will work collaboratively within the Finance Shared Services department in order to support on the preparation of the month end reporting, compliance activities and daily UK finance operations of Bottega Veneta UK & Ireland.
How you will contribute
- Support the Financial Controller in the preparation of month end reporting, including posting month end journals.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Completing Intercompany reconciliations
- Preparing of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with the completion of tax packs
- Assisting in the preparation of budget and forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Responding and supporting with queries raised by stores or operational teams
- Responding to internal and external audit queries
Who you are
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA ideally in the latter stages of your studies.
- At least 5 years of experience in industry accounting
- Experience in retail / luxury retail business within a finance function would be a plus
- Proficient in SAP, Excel, HFM reporting
- A problem solver with a strong analytical mindset with a high attention to details
- An effective and positive team player with excellent communication skills with an agile, collaborative and inclusive approach
Why work with us
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- United Kingdom