BOTTEGA VENETA Executive Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for Executives, including agendas and calendar, organizing and scheduling mainly internal meetings, arranging conference bridges, reserving conference rooms, organizing food service
- Coordinate point-to-point travel needs (car, flight, hotel, etc.)
- Approve and submit office invoices to Accounts Payable for payment
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Perform administrative and office support as prepare expense reports, organize stationary, copy, proofread, print, collate, bind and distribute case-related materials as required
- Liaise with other Executive Assistants and provide back-up assistance as needed
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize internally team communications and plan events
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of previous work experience; preferably within the fashion industry and/or an administrative role
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills / able to communicate effectively across organization
- Detail and solution oriented, with an eye for quality
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Fluency in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time