BOTTEGA VENETA Integrated Media Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an Integrated Media Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support in Integrated media presentations documents and briefs
- Support in planning, monitoring and reporting of Media strategy (OOH, Print and Digital)
- Coordinate status update meetings with media agency and internal stakeholders
- Monitor progress of media content creation in line with deadlines
- Monitor competitive activities within the media landscape and conduct presentations to the team
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is desirable
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Analytical mindset and good planning skills in a fast pace environment
- Understanding of 360 integrated marketing across the digital ecosystem
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functions
- Fully proficient and confident in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English, Italian spoken is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time