BOTTEGA VENETA Seasonal Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)
VENEZIA - Italy
The Client Advisor is entrusted with the mission to advise clients on collections and shares their passion for the brand in order to build strong relationships with them and to create joyful, personalized, and memorable experiences.
- Finalizes sales targets achievements in line with Company strategy
- Efficiently manages time to accomplish the tasks assigned
- Represents Bottega Veneta brand image
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience offering the best-in-class service, in line with Bottega Veneta Client Journey
- Collects and updates client information to ensure an efficient use of CRM
- Embraces the clienteling culture of building strong and long-term relationship with clients
- Understands luxury, the collections and fashion trends
- Works on silhouettes, brings alternative items to get clients to discover more about the collection
- With the creative vision in mind, confidently advices clients as to how they can style the pieces
- Keeps the stock tidy, knows and monitors stock deliveries and availabilities, communicates in a timely manner out-of-stock merchandise and any other useful information
- Knows and applies company policies, procedures and guidelines
Who you are:
- Previous Sales experience of 1-2 years preferably in Fashion & Luxury contexts
- Excellent client service attitude and high flexibility to adapt to several types of Clients
- Excellent communication and empathic skills
- Good team player
- Multitasking, flexible
- Capacity to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment and able to build a strong and diversified client portfolio
- Fluency in English is mandatory
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time