BOTTEGA VENETA - Store Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
VENEZIA - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Venezia.
- Achieve store and individual sales target
- Maximize the business potential of the store and the sales by category in line with company strategy
- Coach, motivate, retain and evaluate staff, ensuring people collaborate, share information and work for the good of the team
- Collaborate to staff recruiting
- Uphold respect of BV standards and procedures
- Ensure an efficient use of the client book and of the CRM
- Monitor stock organization and flow of merchandise
- Maximize the existing customers and enlarge the new client base
- Coach store staff on excellence in customer service in alignment with company standards
Who you are
- Excellent management and organizational skills, ability to adapt, strong results orientation
- Proven experience of about 5 years in the role of Store Manager or the management of particularly complex retail structures
- Strong analytical – numerical sensitivity and competence in the management of budget
- Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Strong service orientation and customer loyalty
- Ability to manage team, coaching skills to train and motivate her/his daily human resources
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of local customers and the target market
- Orientation to the service
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time