BOUCHERON UK Stock Manager M/F
Boucheron - Regular
London - United Kingdom
The UK stock manager will be responsible of overall stock management which includes but not limited to inbound stock, stock control, stores replenishment, pick & pack, import-export.
Your main missions would be the following:
- Stock Management
Supervising the inventory of the Old Bond Street store with all aspects regarding the stock control. This includes stock transfers, re-ticketing of stock, requesting stock for client presentations both from the UK stores and Paris Head office, stock deliveries, client deliveries, stock take and regular stock counts.
In addition, the managing of client repairs and liaising with our workshops in both the UK and France.
Quality control inspection on all merchandise received and shipped and making of the accuracy in the systems.
Keeping a neat and organized stock room.
Work closely with customer service dpt and merchandiser to ensure seamless HJ rotation.
Assisting the store teams to facilitate product requests and client orders together with customer service teams.
Improve product availability for UK, interacting with Supplier Chain in Paris.
Coordinating store replenishments.
This role requires to be familiar with Brexit regulations.
Confirming Import/Export clearance instructions to our transporters for all three stores for both direct and indirect transfers of stock – checking stock in and managing the paperwork and filling correctly to conform to Brexit regulations.
- Confirming Import/Export of high jewellery – Understanding the difference in shipment types and products being imported and exported.
- Supporting each manager with non-valuable shipments - managing clearance instructions, filing paperwork, checking non valuable shipments in, supporting delivery of non-valuable items around the UK stores.
- Closure and opening of temporary repairs - Issuing commercial/proforma invoices with all mandatory information relevant export customs clearance:
- Keeping physical records of all customs documents for a legal time period
- Managing the special customs procedure: Keep records of all stock in/out in an Excel file – This has to be kept both on the systems and physical records. The candidate will also need to understand our transporters internal computer system to book shipments / complete shipping documents.
- Transfers: Keeping paper records and ensuring customs procedures are met with the utmost precision
- Booking and arranging shipments both in the UK and abroad- all paperwork for all shipments for all three London stores is controlled through the Old Bond street store. The candidate will need to be able to juggle multiple requests for multiple stores.
- CITES Management - instructions / managing shipments + orders
Accepting sales, packing sales to the correct standard, processing sales through the external platform and our internal platform, moving stock to support sales, processing refunds, keeping records of the returns on the master file. Liaising with the Finance team.
- Press Relations
Assist PR team based in Paris with the logistics and movement of product for photo shoot and celebrity events.
This can involve the checking of stock, proposing stock for shoots, preparing stock for photoshoots and booking security.
Following security and compliance guidelines which involves liaising with WW security department.
General administration for the Old Bond Street store which includes ordering stationery for the boutique, props for the windows displays, managing the daily sales reports and general paperwork for the Boutique director.
Be fully integrated to all UK boutiques – (attending bi-weekly meeting with UK Directors)
Centralize and communicate any market visit from Logistics, merchandising, after-sales departments.
• Available to start as soon as possible
• Well-groomed presentation to a high standard High standard codes
• Previous experience in Jewellery and luxury retail boutique environment
• On the field and hands-on
• Strong methodical and team spirit approach
The role of UK stock manager is located in Bond street store and is aiming at coordinating stock operations for our 3 stores in London.
Contract type: permanent
Starting Date: as soon as possible
“Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.”
- Full time
- United Kingdom