GUCCI BIT Manufacturing & Support Analyst
Gucci - Regular
Cortaillod - Switzerland
The Development & Support Analyst (DSA) will be responsible for delivering and supporting one or more services, mainly focused on Infor M3 for Logistic Operations.
The DSA will partner with end users to understand their business functions and processes as well as define, develop, configure and test software solutions that meet the needs of the logistic organization. Additionally, the DSA will lead the expansion of automated processes and related applications to scale business operations, improve existing practices and address new business requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery of one or more services (mainly focused on Infor M3)
- Have service analyst knowledge of one or more business/technology area
- Analyze specific business problems and propose possible solutions
- Responsible to the business for the initiation, transition, ongoing maintenance and support of a particular service and accountable to his/her Manager for the delivery of the service
- Establish the budget required to properly develop, deliver and support services in line with the established global Roadmap and agreed SLAs
- Conducting analysis of specific business domains and related business processes or systems
- Coordinating/realizing the implementation of proposed service enhancement using technologies and tools
- Analyzing, transforming and ultimately resolving the business problems with the help of technology
- Developing the functional expertise for the procedures and the tools in place in his/her area of responsibility
- Defining the right functionalities to be implemented to fulfil business requirements
- Managing the ongoing service delivery and support ensuring that they meet agreed business requirements
- Working with Business to understand and translate business requirements into activities, measures or service components that will ensure that BIT can meet those requirements
- Managing Change Requests to the service ensuring to maximize their value for both BIT and the Business
- Monitoring Service Levels agreed with Suppliers and with the Business addressing Service Level breaches or escalating where necessary
- Monitor daily and manage all interfaces (starting from EDI operations) with all third parties’ systems, integrating new partners on business needs.
- Coordinating Supplier for the proper achievement of a desired outcome
- Identifying and proposing technology opportunities to cover a business needs
- Degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience initiating and leading ERP related projects and provide day to day support.
- Good knowledge of ERP system. Infor M3 v13 ideally.
- Fluent in English. French will be a plus.
- Experience in implementing EDI customers is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of M3 e-Collaborator (MEC).
- Proficient in SQL, JScript for Infor Smart Office.
- Ability to build interfaces between different ERP systems.
- Solid written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer-oriented and helpful attitude with outstanding customer service and interaction skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Full time