GUCCI Visual Merchandiser (m/f/d)
Gucci - Regular
Praha 1 - Czechia
As a Visual Merchandiser, your role will be to implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows and in store special events to ensure the consistency on all product categories in the store.
You will support the business strategy and contribute to the Client experience inside the store.
- Ensure products display according to the company image standards and current guidelines
- Check windows and store maintenance and environment, ensuring that lighting, props and furniture are in excellent conditions. Reorder props and visual merchandising tools where necessary
- Partner with Store Managers, Department Managers and the store staff to effectively support current business trends with visual needs making sure key products are selected and well displayed
- Share qualitative and photographic feedback after each rotation with the Regional VM team and – upon their validation of the display itself – share the report with the store staff who have to help maintaining the display as well
- Implement and ensure visual displays merchandising integrity leading up to, and during a business event (new launches, new collections)
- Support the window installation together with the Regional VM team members and the window contractor
- Prepare the previously selected merchandise to be displayed in the windows and manage the product change for every rotation
- Discuss the rotations and implement the store zonings for each product category in close collaboration with the store staff, proposing alternative products in case of product shortage and validating the zoning with the Regional VM team.
- Ongoing training of store staff in visual merchandising standards (such as permanent and seasonal visual merchandising guidelines)
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within fashion retail companies
- Strong creative hand with ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards
- Ability to work across all levels of the business – drive commercial success
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- Full time