KERING EYEWEAR HR Business Partner
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
We are currently seeking an HR Business Partner who will report to the HRD Corporate and Operations as part of our dynamic HR team based in Padova.
How you will contribute
- Managing full spectrum of HR processes and activities for the assigned company’s Functions, in line with Kering Group guidelines (Talent Acquisition, People Evaluation, Employees Engagement, HR cost Budgeting, Compensation & Benefit, Learning and Development, Company policies and practices in general).
- Developing strong and trusted partnerships with internal business clients providing challenge, coaching and advice on people related matters and engagement strategies, supporting organizational design in line with overall business needs.
- Managing HR budget and forecast as well as periodic cost report analysis.
- Being an active contributor in bringing the right level of HR support, leading the implementation of HR initiatives, ensuring alignment with business objectives and priorities; acting as a sounding board for your peers.
- Promoting the Kering Eyewear’s Ethics while shaping a positive and inclusive company culture inspired by Kering Group’s values.
Who you are
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelors’ Degree in related disciplines, with previous experience of 5/6 years as HR Generalist within a fast-paced environment.
- People oriented and results driven person, with innovative approach and excellent decision-making attitude.
- Well organized and process driven, having great attention to details and able to prioritize effectively.
- Passionate about Fashion and Eyewear lover.
- Genuine team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English with full MS Office working proficiency.
Place of work
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time