KERING Finance Controlling Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Firenze - Italy
You will work closely with the Kering Corporate Controller based in Florence supporting the Italian Corporate and Real Estate entities.
How you will contribute
- Support in preparing monthly management reporting packages regarding recharges;
- Support the controller in Budgeting and forecast process (P&L, BS and Cash Flow projections);
- Communicate with the accounting department and with all managers involved in the processes;
- Support in ISTAT requirements.
Who you are
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree, ideally in Economy
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of AS400 and HFM/Oracle software will be considered as a plus
- Great attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work with tight deadlines with a flexible approach to work
- Proactive and dynamic
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Controlling team and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time