Kering Technologies - Tech Finance Junior Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Tech Finance Junior Coordinator who will report to the Tech Treasury Applications Expert as part of our Paris team.
You will be part of the Kering Technologies Finance, Treasury, HR Team and you will be responsible of coordinating projects and support for applications related to Finance, with particular focus on Treasury and/or Real Estate
How you will contribute
- Collecting business needs & requirements
- Interacting with other teams and identify dependencies or impacts with other business/technical projects
- Map these requirements with existing functional/technical architecture and capabilities
- Organize and drive all aspects related to project management, such as preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing phases, Project plan, Risk/Issues logs and monitoring etc respecting internal processes, policies and guidelines
- Prepare internal communication of the projects
- Be in charge of supporting RUN phase of existing and new applications, defining the support model, controlling SLA adherence, distribute the workload among the support teams
- Contribute to the budget definition and follow up
- Ensure all activities are properly documented, in both technical and functional format
Who you are
- BAC+5: IT education
- An experienced professional with at least 2/3 years of IT experiences (preferably fashion & luxury)
- Experience of solution development on databases and web applications
- Proficient ability to work collaboratively with others and conduct good working relationships
- Personal leadership, problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Taste for project management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Creative, rigorous, organized, committed, transparent, team player, collaborative, able to negotiate and influence
- Fluent in English and French both written and spoken; Italian as a plus
Job location: Paris (with possibility to travel)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time