ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Associate (Part Time), Ala Moana
Alexander McQueen - Regular
HONOLULU - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Manager.
How you will contribute:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and KPI’s thru client outreach; developing new clients via appointments and consignments, informing all clients of new collection deliveries, in-store events, and relevant brand initiative
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with all clients, routinely updating and maintaining client profile records
- Provide excellent service through a continued commitment to our Service
- Values and Standards
- Sustain a high level of product knowledge (technical and inspirational) on all collections by utilizing various training resources provided by the Company
- Assist management with basic store opening and closing procedures such as cycle counts and/or light cleaning duties, maintain visual standards including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting, and general maintenance as requested
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect
Who you are:
- Significant retail sales experience in a customer service-related field; preferably a luxury environment
- Ability to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and KPI’s
- Builds and maintains a loyal client following
- Has a genuine interest in fashion and follows industry trends/news
- Exhibits a strong work ethic, leadership skills, high energy level, and is team-oriented
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication
- Maintains a polished and well-groomed appearance at all time
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift packages weighing 5-8 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- United States of America