GUCCI Associate Business Planner
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Associate Business Planner will be responsible for extensive data analysis, financial retail data modeling, and will support the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the Company. Working very closely with the Senior Business Planning Manager, the Associate Business Planner with assist in developing sales targets by store that reflect the nuances of our Retail, Outlet and eCommerce network as well as by departments, maximizing each categories’ potential.
- Develop detailed sales projections for diverse audiences (Retail Management, Merchandising, Finance);
- Coordinate cross-functional participation in goal setting;
- Track and summarize the impact of calendar shifts and non-recurring events on sales;
- Analyze and summarize spend vs. open-to-buy, ensure alignment with sales goals;
- Track and communicate performance vs. targets;
- Perform complex analysis to plan non-financial retail metrics;
- Prepare reporting as needed;
- Support Senior Director in the preparation of strategy presentations and business recaps;
- Develop clear and visually impactful summaries for executive store visits;
- Additional projects and assignments as needed.
- BA in Finance, Economics, Engineering, or Business with a strong quantitative focus;
- 2 years’ experience in a quantitative, analytical role at a top-tier organization is preferred;
- Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing wide, complex arrays of data;
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics;
- The ability to multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Experience working in a fast paced, very dynamic environment.
- Full time
- United States of America