KERING EYEWEAR Account Business Development Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Florida - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Account Business Development Manager who will report to the Head of Latam as part based out in Miami office.
The ABD will report directly to the Head of LATAM and will work closely with the area sales manager in order to develop tailor made strategies to increase the share of market and consequently the turnover of KE partners.
How you will contribute
- Prepare Market planning and contribute to strategy/tactical plan definition in order to improve the distribution and analyze market opportunities.
- Define SWOT analysis of current market share, market distribution and accounts
- Develop specific Commercial and Marketing action plan to increase and improve brand profitability per account
- Maximize distribution opportunities and start/develop new prospect customers.
- Develop tailor made projects to boost sales based on account characteristics
- Preparation of sell-out forecasts, sale plans, product strategy, promotions, store incentives, planograms
- Negotiate yearly sell-out action plan with accounts
- Develop and execute Marketing activities
- Define ROI of marketing activities
- Define best assortment
- Source of local vendors for POSM production and installation. assist in POSM budget and inventory management).
- Analyze sell-out data, constantly check partner quantity and “quality” of stock
- Support area managers in checking the incoming orders from accounts analyzing the assortment
- Conduct monthly and seasonal business reviews based on historical/current trends and market forecasts with different stakeholders.
- The ABD will be in contact with the HQ brand management, trade marketing and training division to adapt and apply HQ guidelines to local market needs.
- The ABD will be responsible for a dedicated budget.
Who you are
- 3-4 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Business development plan knowledge advanced level
- Project Management knowledge advanced level
- Financial and Business Acumen, Financial Analysis
- Experience in luxury multinational company (cosmetics or eyewear)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese a plus)
- Self-organized with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Result driven
- Ready to work in a Strat-up environment
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Dedicated and committed
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Problem Solving and forwarder thinking advanced level
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America