KERING EYEWEAR District Manager Central West
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales District Manager in the Central West Coast (based in Los Angeles area) who will report to the Regional Sales Director – West, as part of our Sales team USA.
The District Manager plays a key leadership role within the Sales team. He/she is responsible for continuously challenging respective district & brand ambassadors in delivering exceptional results and providing the highest standard of customer service, always thriving for excellence. The District Manager is responsible for defining and executing strategic action plans to ensure a strong control of KPI’s and sales activities. The District Manager must identify key talent; being able to create and implement development plans, drive a strong induction and maintain a strong presence within the market, with extraordinary passion for networking and brands.
How you will contribute
- Supervise Brand Ambassadors to achieve their highest potential through consistent training and goal planning
- Drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably
- Drive the implementation of company strategies by motivating and supporting the sales brand ambassador teams
- Conduct client visits on a consistent basis. Develop clients and process enhancements as needed;
- Follow very closely all KPIs as regard to productivity, sales and customer service and develop measurable action plans to sustain growth
- Analyze sale/business to identify trends and opportunities and develop strategic action plans;
- Actively search and understand market competition with focus on gaining market share
- Demonstrate effective managerial competencies: team building, collaboration, lead change initiatives
- Periodic comprehensive reporting to management with strategic content
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share. Establish a baseline by market for optimal growth
- Continuously monitor sales brand ambassador teams and provide constructive feedback, as needed;
- Partner with Human Resource on complex employee relations issues and escalate, as needed
- Oversee the annual performance review process and salary planning process for respective district
- Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all retail employees
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for new hires
- Collaborate with the training department on new product and service trainings
Who you are
- Experience of at least 7 years in sales management, with experience in a district role;
- Operates with a high degree of ethics and integrity
- Strong business acumen, highly analytical, able to present and drive one idea
- Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among the 3 Os.
- Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust.
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in collaborating with multiple teams - Human Resources, Store Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Very proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strategic and focused on the end results
- Decisive and collaborates with a team to develop strategic
- Flexible, adaptable, reliable and able to work well under pressure
- Extremely well organized and structured – excellent project management skills
- Able to quickly assess and anticipate needs and provide highest quality of service
- Experience managing business to business relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
- Available to travel up to 80% of time
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America