KERING Human Resources Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Intern who will be part of the Human Resources (HR) department based at Kering’s corporate office in Secaucus, New Jersey.
- Gain hands-on HR experience within our Kering family during our 12-week program
How you will contribute
- Assist HR team with day-to-day administrative tasks
- Create and analyze HR and payroll reports
- Audit and update new employee information such as direct deposit, contact details, employee forms
- Assist with recruiting and screening resumes
- Create and organize personnel files as needed
- Special projects as needed to learn more about the HR functions
Who you are
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Human Resources or a related field
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Interest within luxury retail/fashion
- Innovative and creative to continuously improve
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain insight into a future career path, as well as hands-on experience! Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America