KERING Total Rewards Analyst
Kering - Regular
Secaucus - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Total Rewards Analyst, to join the Kering Corporate Total Rewards, Americas team located in Wayne, New Jersey.
How you will contribute
This position is responsible for analysis related to total rewards programs, with an emphasis on compensation, in order to support efficient and effective design, administration and cost management.
- Growing and overseeing company remuneration policies and programs.
- Analyzing positions to ascertain scope of employee responsibilities and requirements.
- Analyzing and interpreting company's remuneration programs.
- Reviewing wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure company's remuneration policies are competitive.
- Contributing company data to compensation surveys.
- Analyzing results of compensation surveys.
- Predicting future trends to steer company in a positive direction.
- Managing salary structure creation and maintenance.
- Ensuring company compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Provides management with planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends.
- Compiles, analyzes and reports benefit data including employee, benefit plan and financial for strategic planning and evaluation, best practices and benchmark surveys.
- Assist with managing data necessary to complete government compliance activities (5500s, audits, etc.), employee mailings, vendor billings, coordinating data collection and updating numerous reports for management. Assures processes and procedures are in place to capture and maintain consistent and accurate benefit related data. Assists with employee data auditing and reporting.
TOTAL REWARD PROCESSES
- Assists in the development and improvement of business processes, both internally and with service providers.
- Assists with preparation of documentation of administrative practices and programs, as necessary, to support and streamline internal operations.
- Assists in developing, conducting and participating in a variety of engagement efforts (presentations, written material, graphic presentations, etc.) to inform and educate management.
- Determines employee total rewards priorities by conducting employee surveys; forming focus groups; analyzing responses.
- Maintains employee confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of compensation principles tools and techniques; FLSA; financial analysis and budgeting, etc.
- Requires strong communication skills, good writing skills, strong customer service and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work and complete multiple tasks under aggressive timeframes.
- Ability to work with multiple reporting systems to extract data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to make administrative and procedural judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Must be comfortable working independently and making decisions.
- Must be a problem-solver. Able to define problems, research and collect data, establish and evaluate facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Minimum 1-3 years related experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field with an emphasis in business or finance, or equivalent years professional/analytical experience related to the above described duties.
- Understanding of the various types of the leave (STD, LTD, FMLA, military leave and mandated state/local requirements, etc.) and the complications involved in administration processes considered a plus
- Prior experience with Ceridian Dayforce and Workday also beneficial.
- Full time
- United States of America