SAINT LAURENT Jr. Planner
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Outlet and Wholesale Jr Planner who will report to the Sr Planner as part of our dynamic corporate team in our New York offices.
The Outlet and Wholesale Jr Planner is responsible for monitoring, supporting, and executing all tasks related to the planification of the Wholesale and Outlet divisions. This crucial position is also expected to develop more efficient and effective planning processes to achieve department objectives and build productive partnerships and collaboration with all stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Visual, Buying, and Wholesale).
- Generate and analyze weekly business recaps: sales and inventory by store/product departments, best sellers, as well as key KPIs.
- Develop strong partnerships with Outlet Store Directors thru bi-monthly calls to better understand their needs/feedback in order to identify wins and opportunities.
- Maintain and analyze monthly inventory levels in both store and local warehouse to ensure sufficient stock to achieve and exceed sales budgets/forecasts as well as identify additional needs from central warehouse.
- Outlet Production: manage and analyze months of coverage by store and identify needs with HQ.
- Stock Management: In partnership with stores, execute weekly product allocations, monitor shipments, and special requests from stores
- Omni: maximize inventory by executing transfers between Retail, Wholesale, and Ecommerce Channels.
- Pricing: Manage and analyze Outlet pricing cadence in partnership with HQ to continue to liquidate product, maximize sales, and protect the Saint Laurent brand.
- Transfers: Strategically execute end of season transfers from Full Price DOS to Outlets as well as returns to local warehouse.
- Promotions: Develop monthly promotional strategies to drive sales capitalizing on slow performing/high inventory product departments.
- Partner with Planning team in the execution and analysis of monthly business review strategy slides
- Reporting: Produce and analyze weekly/monthly business recaps by department as well as by account for both HQ and Kering.
- Collaboration: Build productive partnerships with account executives to identify in season opportunities to capitalize on bulk stock and potential reorders.
- Budget/Forecast: Support VP of Wholesale & Sr Planner in budget/forecast process: LY Actuals, Strategy by Gender and Product Category, as well as growth by Account.
- Pre-Market: Seasonal Analysis; prepare sales result analysis by category, account, and channel.
- Market: Support Account Executives and VP of Wholesale during market.
- Inventory Management: Partner with Sr Planning and Wholesale team to transfer inventory between channels to maximize sales and minimize inventory liabilities.
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis as needed to support Wholesale team & Sr Planner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years in planning/buying experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Commitment to take part in multiple projects
- Precision, strong time management and organizational skills
- High availability and responsiveness
- Engaging and focused on collaboration/partnership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative thinker
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America