SAINT LAURENT Sr. Project Manager, Store Planning
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager who will report to the VP of Store Planning & Facilities as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will develop and estimate the project specific budgets while tracking and inputting invoices to account for all incurred expenses. You will also control the overall project schedules while keeping key consultants on track for the store Turnover and Opening. You will be responsible for the successful execution of assigned projects across both retail and wholesale channels for the growing portfolio of Saint Laurent boutiques while respecting the Saint Laurent concept guidelines. You will
- Collaborate with internal Saint Laurent Design team, internal partners and external consultants to establish required deliverables, schedule parameters and track resolution of outstanding issues.
- Collaborate with Legal Dept. to review and negotiate construction contracts
- Partner with Design and Architecture teams to assess overall constructability, best practices, and design efficiencies.
- Partner with Saint Laurent national and international vendors to develop RFP documents, procurement schedules and ensure adherence to schedules and brand standards. Identify new vendors which can add value to the brand
- Knowledge of forecast planning and budgeting.
- Manage responsibility of maintaining, overseeing, tracking, evaluating and refining the construction budget including progress reporting on capital expenditures. Work closely with Finance on reconciliations
- Own overall project budgets, contracts, vendor and contractor/consultant deliverables and schedules. Be able to deliver flagship-type projects while adhering to strict brand standards
- Maintain open communication with vendors and internal teams post-opening to ensure punch list is completed within 90 days. Address warranty related issues on time. Collect all required documents and submit to landlords for tenant allowance reimbursement.
- Support the LEED program and other sustainability initiatives
- 10+ years project management, construction or architectural experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Adobe CS, MS Project and Excel
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written format. Must have the ability to discuss technical topics with a variety of audiences – architects, contractors, engineers and members of various teams within Saint Laurent
- Experience in retail construction. Fluency in architectural drawings, construction terminology, methods, and best practices
- Supervisory experience with leading teams directly
- Highly organized, methodical with attention to detail
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America