SAINT LAURENT Women's RTW Buyer
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Women’s RTW Buyer who will support the Director of Merchandising as part of our dynamic team in New York.
This role is responsible for overseeing the Americas Boutiques (USA, Canada and Latin America). Main responsibilities include curating the seasonal buys, managing stock, building business plans to achieve sales targets, and acting as a “brand ambassador” to inspire the teams and embrace the strategic vision.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify opportunities within markets or product sub-depts
- Manage sales and stock to support financial targets
- Partner closely with supply chain and merchandise planners to maximize opportunities and minimize risk
- Assort and allocate seasonal collections based on market specificities
- Build strong relationships with regional partners, corporate partners, and HQ Paris
- Partner regularly with store teams, and throughout market process and special events
- Travel to key markets to engage and inspire store teams
- Manage direct reports
- Strong fashion sense
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to drive results
- Agile, curious, and creative
- Fast paced
- Positive energy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United States of America