GUCCI In Store Product Care Specialist
Gucci - Regular
Auckland - New Zealand
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you.
Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci.
A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
We are currently seeking an In-Store Product Care Specialist to join our dynamic team in our Newmarket Store located in Auckland CBD.
To provide clients with excellent customer service to help build trust and retain client-relationships
How you will contribute
- Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a consumer-centric culture
- Daily management of ticketing process ensuring all tickets are actioned in a timely manner
- Examine customer issues and action according to Gucci policies and procedures to ensure consistency in after-sale care
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Guarantee proper floor coverage to handle any client queries regarding product quality
- Work cross functionally with other departments in the business
- Direct contact with Product Care Front Office team to manage client complaints regarding repairs and any impact it has had on customer experience
- Assist in delivering training to other store employees on effectively managing client claims and the use of Gucci systems and tools
- Advising the team of any product quality issues in morning briefings
- Uphold Respect of Gucci Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
- Previous experience in customer service, luxury retail experience preferred
- Client-centric mentality
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
- Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
- Outstanding luxury selling behaviours listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.