GUCCI Office Administrator
Gucci - Regular
Sydney - Australia
As a Office Administrator for GUCCI you represent the brand to all customers and stakeholders.
You are responsible for managing the front reception and delivery desk, ensuring that these areas are kept in a neat and tidy state at all times. You will also be responsible for all catering requirements, travel bookings, board room bookings and rostering for Head Office.
You will act as a team player and work collaboratively with all GUCCI employees and stakeholders to achieve exceptional results.
How you will contribute
- Greet all clients who come into head office, ensuring that accurate names are passed on discretely when notifying staff members of their arrival. Offer refreshments to visitors
- Answer all phone calls in a timely manner, ensuring accurate messages are taken
- Manage all deliveries, keeping records of all takings and understand and distributing mail and other packages to all head office staff
- Ensure that all catering for Head Office is completed in a timely manner, with forward thinking, creativity, and solution orientated ideas
- Oversee the General Managers diary, ensuring to understand the whereabouts of the General Manager and move appointments to ensure expectations are managed for meetings to commence on time
- Manage the rostering for all Head Office, ensuring to be aware of operational requirements from different departments and when additional shifts may be required to be added. Ensure timely approval of all shifts.
- Ensure meetings rooms and boardrooms are kept neat and tidy at all teams, checking them before and after meetings and providing IT support when required by staff
- Manage the stationary supplies for the office
- Asset management of all store and head office mobile phones, including keeping up to date and accurate records of phone asset ID numbers, mobile phone and handset ID and numbers per person per store and follow up as required
- At all times be able to produce reports to Retail Operations, Finance, HR and other stakeholders as required of how many phones per store has, including how many are available in store for use from the asset management tracking
- Order all new mobile phone and sim once approved by the Retail Operations Manager and ensure finance are aware
- Prepare all new mobile phones with all relevant software downloaded (such as ENTO, Workday, LUCE and Retail Portal)
- Coordinate and manage the seamless transition of mobile phones from Optus to Vodafone for all staff who still have an Optus sim card
- Use information above to ensure all phone directories sent out to staff are correct and updated
- Liaise with Kering MIS and Retail Operations for any updates and to address any issues with set up, and/or completion in a timely manner
- Pack and coordinate all gifting if required by Customer Engagement Manager
- Coordinate and finalize all gifts and initiatives as required by the Customer Engagement team in a timely manner
- Assist with unpacking and packing stock in the PR showroom, as well as ensuring at all times, this is kept in a tidy state
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a high-volume retail or service-based industry preferably in the luxury environment
- Proven ability to work in highly pressured roles and situations
- Customer service orientated attitude, driven by meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills used to lead, grow and develop the team by example
- Proficiency in using technology and/or learning about updated technologies
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- 澳大拉西亚 / 南太平洋