Kering Corporate Personal Assistant to President MEA
Kering - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Kering is a global Luxury group which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry and watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. In 2021, Kering had 42,000 employees and restated revenue of €17.6 billion. Kering is a major player in the luxury sector. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering empowers its people to lead the way in terms of creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” A shared culture and determination unite our Houses. Together, we are building a unique, passionate and responsible Luxury group, working to push boundaries in a positive way. Join us to shape the Luxury of tomorrow with us.
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant to President MEA to join our team based in Dubai.
We are currently looking for a fast-paced Personal Assistant to support the busy office of the President for Middle East region.
How will you contribute?
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Support with expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Assisting with special projects
- Designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations
- Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties
- Composing and preparing correspondence
Who you are?
Inorder to succeed in your role, you will require the following:
- You have strong attention to details and high level of confidentiality
- You are a passionate, flexible individual with a proactive approach and willingness to learn
- You are able to work both in team and autonomously
- You have advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Excellent fluency in spoken & written English is mandatory (Arabic and French will be an advantage)
- The ideal candidate should possess atleast 5 years of experience in a similar profile
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Africa / Middle East
- United Arab Emirates