BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Trainer
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Beijing - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Monitor retail training guideline, policy and discipline rules are followed for all training programs.
- Develop training materials & programs for retail team basing on business needs.
- Organize & deliver various training programs with high quality, including but not limited to:
1) New Hire Immersion Program to inspire retail team’s loyalty to our brand, to secure all retail team follow company standards to provide excellent customer service.
2) Collection training programs to get the retail team prepared for the selling of the new collection products.
3) Client Selling Ceremony or Client Journey related programs.
4) Selling Skill Enhancement Courses.
5) Certification programs related to Retail Career Path.
- Translate and proof read training documents to ensure optimal quality for all training materials.
- Visit stores periodically for to check sales knowledge, sales skills, and performance and closely collaborate with Area Managers of assigned region to deliver training and coaching programs basing on business needs.
- Support manager in quality control, cost control of various relevant vendors for training program, venue, printing, meeting, etc..
- Complete the training evaluation analysis and data record. Submit training report to the training manager.
- Other assigned projects like training video shooting, special event support, mystery shopping following up, etc..
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years training experience in retail industry
- Bachelor with Education related majors preferred
- Demonstrate business acumen in retail business
- Solid experience in training organization & delivery
- Self-organized with strong sense of planning
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to work well with others
- Detail-oriented, resourceful with good initiative
- Resourceful with industry information and market trend of target enterprise
- Good computer skills
- Good spoken and written English
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China