KERING Payroll Executive
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
Payroll Support Brand – Fully in charge of all brands (Gucci, Kering, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Qeelin, Boucheron, Pomelato, Kering Eyewear).
Geographic Coverage – Australia, New Zealand, Guam. Phillipines and Sai Pan
1. Payroll Management
- Manage payroll service providers (vendors) for Guam, Saipan and Phillipines and in-house payroll processing for Australia and New Zealand ; ensure payroll payments and reports are delivered consistently, accurately and on time in accordance with company policies & procedures, and in compliance with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Perform end to end payrun for some entities in accurate and timely manner. Perform off cycle payrun as requested by brands.
- Compute statutory contribution, employee tax withholding.
2. Monthly Closing Report
- Prepare monthly closing data including but not limited to payroll, accruals as requested by brand, overtime cost reports for Finance and HRActual.
- Handle several HC reports.
- Liaise with Finance on monthly accrual and payroll journal
- Withholding tax & Deposit received management
3. Withholding Tax & Year-end tax
- Provide accurate information on tax laws.
- Follow up and execution for year-end tax settlement
- Execute monthly, yearly income tax return according to local legislation requirement.
- Preparation and follow up yearly external and internal audit procedure and audit meeting
- Participate in interviews related to audit
5. System Management and Implementation
- Monitor integration flow from Workday to local HRIS, such as Prosoft for SEA and iChris for ANZ.
- Check for system updates in accordance with regular statutory contributions and tax law changes and request from the company.
- Participate in the system implementation and integration projects.
- Reviewing payroll process and making improvement
- Handle Kering Connect tickets relating payroll enquiry from Brand HR or employees
- Extract and report data when requested by brands
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments assigned
Who Are You
- Bachelor’s degree holder in HR, Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics or equivalent
- Minimum 2-years experience in payroll administration with knowledge of accounting or in a similar Shared Service position
- Knowledge of Workday system (Preferred)
- Ability to prioritize priorities wisely
- Conduct results (with strict deadlines and schedules, and a thorough service ethic)
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, and collaborate with others
- Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Result and customer oriented
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time