Logistics & Operation Executive
Boucheron - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Your main missions would be the following:
· Logistics coordination, import and export documentation, payment validation, gold license and cites operations
· After service coordination, SAV recording, status track and trace
· Vendor payment coordination, and vendor management
· Office administration, boutique and office suppliers and tools management, IT and finance coordination
· Merchandising analysis supporting
· Allocate products to stores based on store tier and store distribution
· Align with retail team on product delivery timing and frequency that meet commercial needs.
· Track, report and chase product delivery for Taiwan market.
· Manage and control inventory stock; ensure incoming product/monitoring stock level in warehouse / deliveries, product allocation and reallocation.
Who you are:
· Familiar with logistics flow, experience in work with retail team, available for multi- function work
· Fluency in English
· Good at excel and PPT
· Multi-Task handler
· Quick and open learner
· Proven success in delivering results; compelling approach to developing business cases
· Outstanding problem-solving ability, critical thinking, and exceptional decision quality
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region