BRIONI Sales Advisor
Brioni - Regular
CENTRAL VALLEY - United States of America
Since 1945, the Brioni style is one of effortless modern elegance. It stems from excellence through in-house sartorial savoir-faire and continuous research in exceptional materials. In addition to its state-of-the-art Bespoke service, the House offers unparalleled, made in Italy, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, both for formalwear and leisurewear, as well as fragrances.
Founded in Rome and part of the Kering group, Brioni designs and crafts in the spirit of slow luxury, a value for the planet and people that unites the craftsmen and communities behind the House.
We are currently seeking a Sales Advisor who will report to the Assistant Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Woodbury Commons.
Rate of Pay: $19.00 per hour.
You will drive growth as the Brioni Sales Advisor and deliver impeccable customer service while providing a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience. This is a fantastic chance to passionately guide the client across the brand while nurturing a long-term loyal relationship and a tailored experience. This is a challenging position in a stimulating environment where you will carry out sales and clienteling actions to maximize individual and store target goals and KPIs.
How you will contribute
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell.
- Manage CRM and retention goals.
- Carry out and accomplish the goals set by the Store Management contributing to creating a team selling environment.
- Effectively use the Clienteling Tool to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers.
- Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base.
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities, and products.
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large.
- Produce stock management procedures according to company standards and guidelines.
- Lead and Respect Brioni standards, roles, and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks.
Who you are
- Fluent in English
- Well-experienced in the Luxury Industry as a Sales Advisor, minimum 3 years of experience
- Knowledgeable about men's formalwear, and the high-end fashion industry; MTM specialization is a plus.
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently with great listening, and attention-to-detail skills.
- Aware of flexibility in a multicultural context.
- A proactive individual with a self-development attitude and accountability
- Well-experienced in daily commitment to client outreaches and developing client relations.
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs. and work on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
- Available to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per month, annual inventory, and holiday season.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.