BOTTEGA VENETA Merchandise Assistant
Bottega Veneta - Regular
New York - United States of America
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Merchandise Assistant supports our Merchandising team in the execution of clerical duties that support departmental strategies and business objectives across all categories. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate and distribute all weekly, monthly and seasonal reporting in partnership with Merchandise Planning
- Execute and communicate all price change requests including seasonal markdowns, annual price increases and management of “missed” styles throughout the season.
- Prepare all training materials and buy books for distribution to stores, ensuring accuracy of information by collaborating with Communications and Training departments.
- Manage the special order approval process in Sales Logix in partnership with Buyers
- Support the Buyers with the execution, communication and follow up for all product moves including stock balancing consolidations and international transfers.
- Liaise with LGI and local warehouses on merchandise deliveries and shipments as needed
- Support Buyers with ad hoc projects including but not limited to trunkshow tracking, competitive shopping, store inquiries/communication.
- Lead store communication to initiate and follow up on all necessary actions including international transfers, special orders, feedback requests, etc.
- Demonstrate initiative by anticipating the needs of the department/the business and respond accordingly.
- Support various ad hoc projects as needed upon request from department management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a fashion or business related major preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as a strong foundation in retail math
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, possess organizational awareness and flexibility
- Demonstrate ability to adapt, strong knowledge of luxury market/products and philosophy of the brand
- Maintain a clear sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment by effectively prioritizing multiple projects
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as needed (travel in role is minimal)
- Comprehends the basic merchandising process; displays an interest in the office; understands the importance of their responsibilities and the impact it has on the business.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America