BRIONI Sales Advisor Keyholder
Brioni - Regular
DALLAS - United States of America
BRIONI Sales Advisor Keyholder
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Sales Advisor/ Keyholder who will report to the Store manager as part of our dynamic team in Highland Park Village.
You will be a key ambassador for the brand providing a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship. You will carry out sales and clienteling actions in order to maximize individual and store target and KPIs.
How you will contribute
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Accomplish the goals set by the Store Management contributing to the teamwork
- Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
- Create, develop and cultivate a network of contacts (hotels, personal shoppers, tour guides etc.) and proactive recruit new clients into the business using this network in order to bring concrete business results and enhance Brand image
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
- Open and close the store
- Update & maintain knowledge of inventory levels in the store
- Monthly cycle counts schedule and follow-up on findings
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the Bespoke area, making sure fabrics are updated regularly and master garments are maintained; making sure that Bespoke Visual Merchandising standards are maintained consistently
Who you are
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales position in a luxury brand
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of men's formalwear
- Good knowledge of high-end fashion field
- MTM specialization is a plus
- Listening and communication skills
- Flexible to work in a multicultural context
- A proactive individual
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
- Able to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods
- Available to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per month, annual inventory, and holiday season
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America