GUCCI HR Manager - Northwest & Hawaii
Gucci - Regular
California - United States of America
Human Resources serves as a business partner to both Retail and Corporate to support the company’s mission by continually striving to develop and grow a performance based organization. The HR team works in partnership Corporate and Retail Management teams to build engaging environments focused on clear expectations, support and investment, and reward and recognition. Rather than just solving issues and driving compliance, the Human Resources Manager focuses on developing comprehensive solutions and measuring their impact on results.
- Provide timely HR service to the organization, providing advice on best practices and guidance on the interpretation and practical applications of HR policies, procedures, and legislation;
- Ensure fairness and accuracy and HR Documentation;
- Ensure consistency in all execution of HR policies and practices;
- Create and maintain position descriptions for all roles in key areas to ensure role clarity across functions;
- Coordinate recognition programs and assist with celebrations and tracking of Associate milestones and successes;
- Oversee the hiring and separations processes – reviewing all applications, employment offers, and terminations prior to finalizing. HR will process all exit interviews and separation agreements.
- Coaching and development of the Leased & DOS Retail Management population with a focus on development opportunities, leading and effective sales force, driving high selling and service standards;
- Work with Managers to create Associate Development Plans (ADP) and goal setting with Managers – reviewing sales performance monthly;
- Review talent seasonally using 9 box methodology to support and encourage Internal Mobility;
- Lead and coach Managers through the PMP process;
- Provide Store Operations and Regional Managers with a “pulse” of the overall engagement of employees and work with Managers to ensure proper retention of valued associates;
- Manage the Performance Improvement Process ensuring effective coaching, proper documentation, timely follow up, and outcome (i.e. performance improvement or termination).
Training and Onboarding (in partnership with Training)
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and partner with Training and Hiring Managers to create a positive welcoming Onboarding and Brand experience for all new to the organization. In store trainings will be conducted;
- Guide the Onboarding process to ensure acclimation to the brand for new hires with 30/60/90 day probationary evaluations;
- Trains all new hires on Code of Conduct, Benefits, Policies, and HR procedures;
- Trains Management population on Anti-Harassment policies and Diversity;
- Coaches Hiring Managers on effective interviewing skills.
- HR Manager has the interest and ability to know how the business works, analyze business trends, and integrate talent management initiatives to impact business performance;
- Build credibility and influence cross-functional partners to achieve goals and maximize their teams and talent;
- Formulates business strategies focused on retaining and developing key talent and reducing turnover;
- Provide monthly reports and/or summaries of the business, Associate performance and issues, and recruitment needs in areas of responsibility;
- Continuous visits to main markets.
- Manage the full sourcing and recruitment process for Assistant Managers & above, support recruitment process for boutique staff;
- Screen all Manager level+ candidates before presented to CEO. Screen store level candidates in high turn stores;
- Ensure all recruitment needs are carried out in an efficient and cost effective manner. Liaise with recruitment agencies as primary point of contact;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates in all markets to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions;
- Support recruitment at all levels for new store openings;
- Review and partner on all employment offers.
Desired Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- A minimum of 5 years of prior experience in Human Resources Functions, including a minimum of 2 years in a management position;
- Relevant experience gained within a fashion luxury retail environment, leading an HR function;
- Demonstrable experience aligning HR goals and objectives with the retail business goals, combined with a strong understanding of the business;
- In-depth knowledge of employment practices;
- Strong employment relations experience handling complex, performance management issues, disputes and grievances;
- Flexibility in out of state travel and working from multiple locations.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America