KERING EYEWEAR Sales Support Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Support Specialist who will report to VP of Sales Operations as part based out in the Bridgewater office
You will be responsible to manage the corporate samples process in a timely and accurate fashion including samples budget, work along with HQ supply chain, planning and logistics in order to deliver service excellence, ensure compliance with corporate and regional sales business policies and procedures.
How you will contribute
- Own and manage the entire samples management process.
- Closely work with Finance and Logistics in order to ensure correct samples inventory on our P/L.
- Manage the samples budget.
- Manage the entire samples order portfolio.
- Manage samples backorders ensuring a clean sheet at all time.
- Coordinate the samples delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and internal customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue.
- Coordinate and manage annual samples inventory (twice a year).
- Coordinate and monitor samples goods returns in compliance with agreed procedures.
- Coordinate samples and annual inventory in both regional showrooms i.e. NYC & Miami.
- Maintain and cross-functionally enforce both global samples and sales calendars at regional level.
- Support corporate/regional/local sell-in events such as buying days, brands/product presentations, customer’s trainings, trunk shows, etc. by ensuring completeness and on time delivery of agreed samples.
- Communicate samples matrix changes through agreed communication channels.
- Manage customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information.
- Act as first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims related to samples.
- Devise a reporting system to communicate key facts/analysis to the business (KPISs).
- Maintain, continually identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement.
Who you are
- 2+ years of work experience preferably in a B2B environment.
- Experience with SAP implementation and/or use of advantage.
- Master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Good business knowledge of procurement, pre-sales, go-to-market and inventory flows.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP of advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solver
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Collaborative team player
- Decision maker
- Curious and innovative
- Passionate and enthusiastic
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America