BALENCIAGA Financial Analyst, ANZ
Balenciaga - Regular
Sydney - Australia
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst is responsible for tracking company’s financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and prepare economic/financial research and analysis for use in the development of business strategies and tactics works.
The Financial Analyst will cover markets but not limiting to Australia and New Zealand.
How you will contribute
Financial Planning & Analyst
- Prepare budgets & forecast in conjunction with other department to ensure reliability of the key assumption
- Submit budget & forecast reporting package as per the given timeline and ensure the completeness and accuracy of financial data
- Work closely with budget owner on the expense tracking (actual vs planning)
Monthly Closing Activities
- Perform daily sales reporting
- Review trial balance and perform necessary adjustment for monthly closing
- Work closely with shared service center to ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of the closing reports
- Analyse actual result in comparison with budget or forecast and provide the commentary and necessary recommendation
- Publish the actual vs planning financial to respective department and have periodic review with them to ensure both parties have updated financial status on the expenses
Other Finance Related Activities
- Support and obtain signing and approval on finance related document
- Liaise with legal for contract review
- Liaise with other finance function e.g. Treasury and Tax on ad hoc reporting and statutory review and reporting
- Liaise with external parties e.g. bank and other vendor on implementation of finance project
- Support system migration and upgrade and new system launch (Esker, SAP)
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance/Accounting/Economics with CA/CPA qualifications or its equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years working experience in finance & accounting preferable with audit experience.
- High proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Preferably knowledge in SAP, HFM and Power BI.
- Excellent communication, analytical, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific