KERING After Sales Intern
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
The After Sales team delivers the highest level of customer service in After Sales in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customer needs expectations, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies.
After Sales Intern will be part of the After Sales Operations and deal with Korea DOS and DFS stores with the referents from the various regions, in a multi-lingual / multi-category / multi-brand team.
After Sales Intern is responsible for supporting After Sales Front Office and Back Office activities in order to ensure the highest level of After Sales service possible, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies. He/she will also secure cooperation between Front Office and Back Office and repair associates, in order all departments to satisfy customer’s needs.
How you will contribute
- Complete customer request analysis and ensure a complete and prompt feedback to the Front End following internal procedures and cooperating with all the other functions involved in After Sales process (Front End, Back Office, Production business units/Repairs centers). The process includes, but it is not limited to, the following activities:
- Provide feedback on After Sale (Before Sale) items for repairs including spare parts management
- Perform all the activities related to shipment and receiving of goods to/from HQ/Warehouse/Stores, customers, vendors and spare parts management
- Collaborate closely with Brands Retail, Store Operation, external vendors and Group Operations HQ
- Produce and analyze statistical data in order to monitor KPI’s of Front and Back Office
- Ensure continuous update of tickets through the system in order to guarantee the After Sales process traceability end-to-end
- Support team members, Head of Logistics, Regional Director and HQ to solve problem and achieve objectives and goals
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in After Sales Services/customer service with Luxury Product experience is a plus
- Strong customer orientation and interest in After Sales Service in general
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good analytical skills and communication skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible, multi-tasking and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of